SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION KENYA
Drive targeted traffic to your website by achieving page 1 rankings in search engines for valuable keywords.
What if there was a way to showcase your website on a platform that has instant credibility and millions of users? Is this something your business can benefit from?
Today’s consumer puts a lot of trust in search engines to find what they need. Google receives 34,000 searches per second. Those searches involve finding products, reviewing brands, and looking up business locations. And when a brand appears in the first page of search results, it earns trust from consumers.
At Kenya Web Designs, we use SEO to build trust with your audience. We embed your brand in the search engines they trust, with the keywords and terms they’re searching for.
And we’re very good at this.
One of our clients’ traffic reports. We grew their site traffic from 1,000 visitors per day to just under 10,000 per day – all in the first three months!
Our SEO process includes
- Market research for your business to see what keywords your customers are searching
- Keyword research and analysis on those keywords to find which can be ranked for easiest
- Full SEO implementation on every page of your site
- A link-building strategy that is spam-free and provides only quality links from real sites in your industry
- Combining social media to provide important “social links” that search engines now require
SEO is no longer just about rankings. It’s about building trust with your audience, answering their questions, addressing their concerns, and giving them great content.We can help your business reach the next step with our Search Engine Marketing Services. Our team will evaluate your website and determine which Search Engine Marketing Services will best suit the needs of your business to help it grow to the next level.
Our Search Engine Marketing Services include Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Email Marketing Solutions, Tracking & Reporting, and much more.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Need a quote on a re-design or a new project? Give us a bit of detail on your project and let us help!